- DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE FOR AN APPOINTMENT – this will DISQUALIFY a candidate from consideration.
- Candidates must be under the age of 18.
- Candidates MUST be nominated by a school guidance counselor, teacher, nurse, or principal
- Candidates must have an OBVIOUS orthodontic problem that DRAMATICALLY affects their life
- Candidates must have FINANCIAL NEED. This is NOT a lottery!!!
- Candidates MUST NOT CALL repeatedly to see if they have received an “orthodontic scholarship.” Doing so will DISQUALIFY a candidate for consideration.
- Candidates will be chosen throughout the year based on the number of applications received. DO NOT CALL to find out when. Just check our Facebook page for updates!!!
About Community Carter Orthodontics is fortunate to serve the CSRA, and wants to GIVE BACK to the community. In addition to events scattered across the calendar, Carter Orthodontics will take an ACTIVE role in quarterly community causes. We ENCOURAGE our patients and the community to RECOMMEND good causes for our office and patients to be involved in. Feel free to post ideas for Carter Orthodontics to get involved!!! About Children As Past National President of the Smile For A Lifetime Foundation (S4L), “Dr. David” grew the Foundation from 4 chapters to more than 100 nationally in two years. This Foundation provided more than $7 million dollars of free orthodontic care to underprivileged children across the USA who could not afford braces. Locally, CarterCares will provide the same “orthodontic scholarships” to children in the CSRA. Children will ONLY be considered by following the instructions found there!