We are looking for a full-time Orthodontic Clinician!
- Assisting the orthodontist with treatment
- Taking x-rays and impressions
- Taking and managing patient records
- Educating the patients about oral health, serving as a key communications link between the patient and the doctor
- Preparing the teeth for the placement of orthodontic brackets and band
- Changing out wires and brackets
- Adjusting the fit of clear aligners/retainers
- Taking impressions
- Orthodontic experience, minimum of 2 years
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to travel between our Augusta, North Augusta and Aiken locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Sound knowledge of various orthodontic procedures and practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Willing to work as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Orthodontic clinicians play key roles in motivating patients to do their part to achieve the best result from their treatment.
All members of our team have a unique combination of skills, a commitment to long-term goals and a yearning to excel. All positions require individuals who love working with people who can communicate effectively and concisely. Our goal is to work together to provide optimal patient-centered care.
Competitive pay. Professional and positive work environment.
Orthodontic experience REQUIRED.
SEND RESUMES to: Kim Barrs Jenkins at [email protected]