The treatment, called “Hybrid Braces”, uses a mixture of braces and/or clear tooth aligners. It combines the speed & efficiency of traditional braces with the convenience of clear aligners, similar to Invisalign Aligners.
Patients begin with braces for couple months, then switch to clear aligners for the finishing stages of treatment. In most cases, overall treatment typically takes less than a year from start to finish.
Advantages of this hybrid treatment:
– Reduced time in standard braces
– Comfort and convenience of invisible, removable tooth aligners
– All aligner adjustments simply require a 5 minute 3D scan
– Scans can be done at any of our locations
– Better dental hygiene than standard treatment
– Better patient compliance
– Most aligners finish in 3-4 months
– Reduced fee (treatment stats at $100.00 per month.)
You’ll need to wear a retainer for some time after your treatment has finished to stop your teeth moving back to the position they were in before treatment.
Braces can trap food and cause more plaque to build up than usual, so you’ll need to take extra care with cleaning your teeth, during the treatment.
Hybrid Braces are the perfect balance between cost and effective tooth aligner treatment.
Ready for our hybrid treatment?